Like most industries today, the financial services industry is rapidly being shaped by technology, which is literally changing the way we do business. To be successful in this environment, we must continue to insure that our customers are confident that we will manage their financial affairs expertly and confidentially.
At Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc., our customers have access to a broad range of products and services from basic banking products to investments, mortgages, insurance, and online banking. To deliver these products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible, it is essential that we use technology to manage and maintain certain customer information.
We want to assure all of our customers that whenever information is used, it is done with discretion. The safeguarding of customer information is an issue we take seriously at Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. To affirm our continuing commitment to the proper use of customer information, we have set forth the following Privacy Principles. It is these Privacy Principles that guide us in serving the privacy needs of our customers.
1. Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy: At Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. , we believe the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. And while information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of our most important assets is our customers’ trust. Thus, the safekeeping of customer information is a priority for Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc.
2. Use, Collection, and Retention of Customer Information: Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. limits the use, collection, and retention of customer information to what we believe is necessary or useful to conduct our business, provide quality service, and offer products, services, and other opportunities that may be of interest to our customers. Information collected may include, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone number, tax identification number, date of birth, employment status, annual income, and net worth.
3. Maintenance of Accurate Information: Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. recognizes that it must maintain accurate customer records. Therefore, Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. has established procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to keep such information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
4. Limiting Employee Access to Information: At Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc., employee access to personally identifiable customer information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and on these Privacy Principles. Because of the importance of these issues, all Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and employees who violate these Privacy Principles will be subject to disciplinary measures.
5. Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures: Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. recognizes that a fundamental element of maintaining effective customer privacy procedures is to provide reasonable protection against the unauthorized access to customer information. Therefore, Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. has established appropriate security standards and procedures to guard against any unauthorized access to customer information.
6. Restrictions on the Disclosure of Customer Information: When it comes to sharing customer information with unaffiliated companies, Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. places strict limits on who receives specific information about customer accounts and other personally identifiable data. Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. may share information with such companies if they provide a product or service that may benefit our customers. Whenever we do this, we carefully review the company and the product or service to make sure that it provides value to our customers.
We share the minimum amount of information necessary for that company to offer its product or service. We may also share information with unaffiliated companies that assist us in providing our products and services to our customers; in the normal course of our business (for example, with consumer reporting agencies and government agencies); when legally required or permitted in connection with fraud investigations and litigation; in connection with acquisitions and sales; and at the request or with the permission of a customer.
7. Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relationships with Third Parties: If we provide personally identifiable customer information to a third party with which we have a business relationship, we will insist that the third party keep such information confidential, consistent with the conduct of our business relationship.
8. Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Customers: Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers. We want our customers to understand our commitment to privacy in our use of customer information. As a result of our commitment, we have developed these Privacy Principles which are made readily available to our customers. Customers who have questions about these Privacy Principles or have a question about the privacy of their customer information should call Derek R. Williams at (941) 756-4500 or e-mail him at Derek@WilliamsWealth360.com.
These Privacy Principles apply to individuals, and we reserve the right to change these Privacy Principles, and any of the policies or procedures described above, at any time without prior notice. These Privacy Principles are for general guidance and do not constitute a contract or create legal rights and do not modify or amend any agreements we have with our customers.
Business Continuity Plan
Summary of Business Continuity Plan
Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. (WWMG) specifically has developed a Business Continuity Plan. In accordance with this rule, WWMG has developed a plan to ensure that we can continue to run our business during periods of business emergencies. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our business continuity plan.
If after a significant business disruption, you cannot contact us as you usually do at (941) 756-4500, you should call 941-545-3208 or 941-705-4808 or go to our web site at, www.WilliamsWealth360.com . If you cannot access us through either of those means, you should contact our clearing firm, TD Ameritrade at 800-431-3500 Option 2 for instructions on how they may assist you in accessing your accounts.
OUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
Our business continuity plan addresses: data backup and recovery, all mission critical systems, financial and operational assessments, alternative communications with customers, employees, and regulators, alternate physical location of employees, critical supplier, contractor, bank and counter-party impact; regulatory reporting; and assuring our customers prompt access to their funds and securities if we are unable to continue our business.
Our clearing firm, TD Ameritrade, and our broker dealer firm, LaSalle St. Securities, LLC back up our important records in a geographically separate area. While every emergency situation poses unique problems based on external factors, such as time of day and the severity of the disruption, we have been advised by our clearing firm that its objective is to restore its own operations and be able to complete existing transactions and accept new transactions and payments within specified times as mandated by the Securities Exchange Commission, NYSE, and FINRA. Your orders and requests for funds and securities could be delayed during this period.
Significant business disruptions can vary in their scope, such as only our firm, a single building housing our firm, the business district where our firm is located, the city where we are located, or the whole region. Within each of these areas, the severity of the disruption can also vary from minimal to severe. In a disruption to only our firm or a building housing our firm, we will transfer our operations to a local site when needed and expect to recover and resume business within times specified by the Securities Exchange Commission, NYSE, and FINRA. In a disruption affecting our business district, city, or region, we will transfer our operations to a site outside of the affected area, and recover and resume businesses in a timely fashion with emphasis on recovery of critical functions according to their time criticality. In either situation, we plan to continue in business, transfer operations to our clearing firm if necessary, and notify you through email, telephone call or our website www.WilliamsWealth360.com on how to contact us. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents us from remaining in business, we will assure our customer’s prompt access to their funds and securities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us at (941) 756-4500 or e-mail Info@WilliamsWealth360.com
Please be advised that business continuity plans are subject to change. Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc. intends to update and test its business continuity plan at least annually, and as business conditions and technology changes.
The Financial Advisors of Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc., are Registered Representatives of and offers securities products & services through LaSalle St. Securities, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer. In this regard, this communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of FL, GA, IN, NC, VA . No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.
Financial Advisors of Williams Wealth Management Group are also separately registered as investment advisor representatives under Williams Wealth Management Group, Inc., a registered investment advisor, offering advisory services in the state of Florida. As such, these services are strictly intended for individuals residing in Florida.
A broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep registration requirements, as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirement, or an applicable exemption or exclusion.
For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.